26th January

Today I had a workshop on coming up with a brief. I wasn't too keen on doing this at first because I thought I already had lots of ideas, but I am glad I did attend because I came up with many that were far better than my original plan. 

We did the workshop online. We spent some time together as a group discussing ideas, and some time working independently. I liked this way of working. 

I didn't come up with anything from the first exercise, but I came up with really good ideas from the later 3. Some of them were ideas rather than briefs, and with my group's help, I made them more open. 

After the workshop, I then reviewed all the briefs that I came up with and found there were 2 I liked much better than the rest. I am now going to spend the rest of the week researching them to help me decide, and trying out slightly different versions of the brief. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st February

5th February

16th February